This is a regression-tested cumulative update that include numerous bug fixes,
and are recommended for developers using the respective minor release
(18.104.22.168 for 1.2 developers). Please see the release notes for a list of detailed changes.
- Release Notes: http://gforge.nci.nih.gov/frs/shownotes.php?release_id=3411
- Installer Download: http://gforge.nci.nih.gov/frs/download.php/6862/caGrid-installer-22.214.171.124.zip
- Source Code Download: http://gforge.nci.nih.gov/frs/download.php/6864/caGrid-126.96.36.199.zip
- Introduce can be updated automatically: click on the Help menu of Introduce and select Introduce Software Update.
- You can obtain a checkout of the caGrid 1.2 branch from subversion, which includes all of the patches below.
- #13231 Adding data types from schemas on the file system with cyclic imports fails
- #15614 Schema selection from local file system can occasionally create incorrect namespace types
- #15311 silent exceptions (no service properties from custom query processor) when adding a custom query processor using Introduce data
- #18619 CQL2ParameterizedHQL valueToObject doesn't handle Boolean attributes
- #15166 Dorian Security Vulnerability - Password digest algorithm only accounts for the first 8 plus the last character of the password.
- #16319 cog-jglobus.jar file is not updated in syncgts globus container deployment
- #16060 results from enumeration iteration contains encoded XML - no serializable into object