The monthly caGrid User Group meeting is scheduled for Thursday April, 19 at 11AM Eastern. Call info is provided, below.
Please join us as representatives of The National Cancer Institute and SAIC Frederick present the current status of funding of the caGrid Development and Knowledge Center teams.
We will also discuss the effects related to our current understanding of funding changes. Specifically, we will discuss:
- User Support:
- NCI Forums
- Mailing list
- Training Grid
Matt Kennedy, National Cancer Institute
Larry Brem, SAIC Frederick, caGrid COTR
David Ervin, caGrid Architect
William Stephens, caGrid KC Operations Manager
- Update on caGrid
- Target Discussion
- caGrid Development and KC Contract Status Update
- Open Floor: Issues, concerns, and questions on caGrid
- In Coming Months
- High Volume Federated Query Performance: University of Utah
- caGrid Services without caCORE SDK
When: Thursday, April 19 at 11:00am Eastern
Adobe Connect: http://cbiit.acrobat.com/cagridkc/
- Select: "Enter as a Guest"
- Provide your name and click the "Enter Room" button
Phone number: 1-877-939-0845