The upgrade of the training grid to caGrid 1.5 has been completed. All core caGrid services have been updated and tested to be working normally. With this upgrade, the rollout of caGrid 1.5 to the NCI's QA tier can begin, leading to the eventual upgrade of the production grid and general public release of caGrid 1.5.
Thank you for your patience during the requisite outages of the upgrade process!
David W. Ervin,
The monthly caGrid User Group meeting is scheduled for March, 15 at 11AM Eastern. Call info is provided, below.
A caGrid 1.5 release candidate has been created and is being deployed to the Training Grid. The caGrid Dev Team and KC will information about new functionality and fixes that are in this release.
David Ervin, caGrid Architect
- Update on caGrid
- Training Grid Upgrade
- Target Discussion
- caGrid 1.5 Features and Fixes
- Open Floor: Issues, concerns, and questions on caGrid
- In Coming Months
- High Volume Federated Query Performance: University of Utah
- caGrid Services without caCORE SDK
When: Thursday, March 15 at 11:00am Eastern
Adobe Connect: http://cbiit.acrobat.com/cagridkc/
- Select: "Enter as a Guest"
- Provide your name and click the "Enter Room" button
Phone number: 1-877-939-0845