All Introduce generated caGrid services contain both a .project and a .classpath file, which Eclipse uses to determine properties for a Java project (source folders, code builders, libraries, etc).
|While it is not required to use Eclipse for this tutorial, doing so makes it easier to make changes to the source code, and simplifies testing the client.|
To import the project into the Eclipse workspace:
- Select Import from the File menu in Eclipse.
- In the resulting dialog, select Existing Projects into Workspace under General.
- Click Next
- Click the Browse button, and use the file dialog to select the root directory of the tutorial service.
- This tutorial uses W:\generatedServices\Sdk41Example.
- Once the directory is selected, the name of the project (matching that of the service) will appear in the list.
- Click Finish to import the tutorial service as an Eclipse project.
The project will be imported into Eclipse and displayed in your workspace.